We are delighted to welcome our brides, clients and guests again as we reopen by appointment with a COVIDSafe Plan. The health and safety of all our clients and visitors is important to us.
To be compliant with guidelines for opening by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), the following conditions of entry into our studio apply:
1. Keeping physical distance of 1.5 meters as much as possible.
2. Face masks to be worn unless there is a permitted exception.
3. Hand-sanitiser is provided for use by all clients and visitors.
4. We are required to keep a record of the first name, phone number, check-in time, check-out time and areas used by all clients and visitors.
5. Maximum number of clients and visitors in the studio is two at any time.
6. If you are feeling unwell please contact us to change your appointment date.
7. Al our workers and makers are protected by and adhere to Covid-19 precautions as guided by the DHHS and Business Victoria.
These conditions may change. We will endeavour to stay up to date with DHHS direction and keep you informed.
We look forward to seeing you at our studio.
(Updated: 02 November 2020)