We are looking forward to welcoming our clients and guests again as we will re-open by appointment, with a COVIDSafe Plan. The health and safety of all our clients and visitors is important to us.
To be compliant with the guidelines of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for re-opening, the following conditions of entry into our studio apply:
1. All clients and visitors are required to check-in, either manually or with their Service Victoria App and provide proof of vaccination or exemption.
2. Keeping a physical distance of 1.5 meters.
3. Face masks to be worn unless there is a permitted exemption.
4. Hand-sanitiser is provided for all clients and visitors.
5. Maximum number of clients and visitors in the studio is two at any time.
6. If you are feeling unwell please contact us to change your appointment date.
All our workers and makers are protected by and adhere to Covid-19 precautions as guided by the DHHS and Business Victoria.
Please visit the Corona Virus website for further information https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
These conditions may change according to the DHHS directions.
We look forward to seeing you at our studio.
(Updated: 22 October 2021)